Performance Tuning in SAP BW and BI Sap Se scribd.com
Pre-built line item detail function End user comments to explain entries Built-in text comment function Automatic display of actual data next to budget input area Live feed of Actual historical data into budget template Easy to control and view budget statuses per user Built-in workflow functionality Zero effort upload of budgets into SAP database Automatic, live write-back of budget data... 8/12/2011 · 1) Line item: This means the dimension contains precisely one characteristic. This means that the system does not create a dimension table. Instead, the SID table of the characteristic takes on the role of dimension table.
Improving BW Query Performance by Pruning SAP - SCN Wiki
13/04/2013 · (5) line item dimensions This can be set when you have one only characteristic in the Dim table. Line item - more number of line item cannot be used as number char used will be reduced.... 24/05/2015 · Performance Techniques in SAP BI. May 24, 2015 shashankk041 Leave a comment. Back End Performance Techniques : 1. Delete Indexes : Index is the Address of the Record. Index is a data structure stored by attribute values containing pointers to data records of table. Index can Improve reading performance when data is searched for values of field contained in the index. Indexes are …
Sam’s Club Data and SAP BI Infrastructure
hi, Follow the explanation below: The problem is resolved. What I think happened was that someone created the gl account without the line item display checked in the control tab of the gl master record. free download numerology books pdf in telugu 13/04/2013 · (5) line item dimensions This can be set when you have one only characteristic in the Dim table. Line item - more number of line item cannot be used as number char used will be reduced.
SAP ABAP Data Element RSLINITFL (Line Item Dimension
Answer / balaji bathala. If you have a characteristic that can have a large no,of distinct values it is the likely the dimension which you include these char contains same no.of records. ordering fractions on a number line worksheet pdf In SAP BW, there are two Fact tables for including transaction data for Basis InfoCubes: the F- and the E-Fact tables. /bic/ F (cube name) is the F-fact table of a content cube /bic/ E (cube name) is the E-fact table of a content cube
How long can it take?
Tips and tricks to slow down your SAP BW system element61
- All about SAP BI.... All About.... Line Item Dimension
- Line Item dimensions and High Cardinality SAPBWBW
- Performance tuning SAP BI Lenoir-Rhyne University
- SAP BI/BO useful information sapbwfran.blogspot.com
Line Item Dimension In Sap Bi Pdf
IMP - Line tem Dimension and High Cardinality Dimension.pdf
- In this scenario, the transaction header file is virtually replicated in the DW/BI environment as a dimension. The transaction header dimension contains all the data from its operational equivalent. The natural key for this dimension is the transaction number itself. The grain of the fact table is one row per transaction line item, but there’s not much dimensionality associated with it since
- 9/01/2012 · If there are less than or equal to 16 characteristics in the aggregate, the dimensions will be saved as line items! These are so-called “flat aggregates”. If there are more than 16 characteristics in the aggregate then the dimension will be created accordingly to the dimensions of the basis cube!
- We splitted the dimension into multiple dimension with the unique chracteristics in separate dimension and declared them Line Item Dimension. • In the screenshot we can observe that now dimension to Fact Table ratio has reduced drastically.
- Once flagged as a ‘line item dimension’, the field is actually stored in the fact table and have no table joins. Tip 17: Line Item Dimensions are Your Friends Explore the use line item dimensions for fields that are frequently conditioned in queries.