Medicinal plant Tulasi and its Uses Open Access Journals
Like any medicinal plant, optimal cultivation, harvesting, preservation and storage methods are required to preserve tulsi's medicinal value. For example, it is suggested that tulsi should be grown employing organic methods in rural areas free from environmental pollution.[ 3 ]... The therapeutic uses of plant are safe, economical & effective as their ease of availability . Among the plants known for medicinal value, the plants of genus Ocimum belonging to family Lamiaceae are very important for their therapeutic potentials. Ocimum sanctum has two varieties i.e. black (Krishna Tulsi) and green (Rama Tulsi), their chemical constituents are similar . Tulsi is a
Uses And Benefits Of Tulsi (Basil) Styles At Life
levels and hence is considered as a potential Therapeutic uses of Ocimum sanctum anti-inflammatory agent. The leaves of basil are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, Various medicinal properties have been attributed to when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, O.sanctum. Whole tulsi plant has been found to tender leaves, boiled with tea, act as preventive possess... Tulsi leaves are widely used because of their healing power. It is a tonic for the It is a tonic for the nervous system and so, helps an excellent deal in sharpening the memory.
Tulsi plant medicinal uses benefits and side effects
Tulsi, Holy Basil – The plant with an auspicious name has medicinal usage extending from reducing ill effects of radiotherapy of cancer to maintaining Brahmacharya – Celibacy. Tulasi Botanical Name – Ocimum sanctum Linn. , Ocimum tenuiflorum apprendre a lire les notes de piano pdf The tulsi medicinal uses begins with the ability of the leaves to cure many kinds of fever. Tender Tulsi leaves boiled in water act as a preventive against malaria and dengue fever. In case of acute fever, a decoction of the leaves boiled with cardamom powder in half a litre of water mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
A REVIEW ON ETHNOMEDICAL USES OF OCIMUM SANCTUM (TULSI
Ocimum sanctum - Tulsi PHARMACOLOGICAL ACTIONS AND USES Many scientific studies have established the pharmacological effects of steam distilled, petroleum ether, benzene extracts of various parts of Tulsi plant and its active ingredient eugenol on various systems like immune system, reproductive system, central nervous system, cardiovascular system, gastric system, urinary … calculus for biology and medicine 3rd edition pdf free download Check out Medicinal Uses of Tulsi plant in Points which are discussed below. So let us find out some points on Medicinal uses to know more about Tulsi Plant. So let us find out some points on Medicinal uses to know more about Tulsi Plant.
How long can it take?
Ocimum Sanctum (tulsi) Bio-pharmacological Activities
- krishna Tulsi – Information About Tulsi & Medicinal Uses
- 15 Benefits of the Holy Basil (Tulsi) Herb ThoughtCo
- An industrial cultivation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) for
- TULSI THE SERVICEABLE MEDICINAL PLANT ijtra.com
Tulsi Plant Medicinal Uses Pdf
More commonly known as holy basil, tulsi has been used medicinally for thousands of years. Holy basil, or Ocimum sanctum and O. tenuiflorum, is closely related to the common basil herb used in cooking. Tulsi has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as an …
- juice of tulsi leaves can be used to bring down fever. Tulsi ~ 215 ~ Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies leaves extract in fresh water should be given to children, it is
- Medicinal uses of Tulsi Fever and common cold.-Ten der leaves of the tulsi plant, boiled with tea, prevent cold during the rainy season, and malaria and dengue fever. Leaves boiled with powdered car-damom in half a litre of water and mixed with sugar and milk help to bring down the temperature during a fever. Sore throat.Water boiled with tulsi leaves can be consumed to help cure a sore throat
- According to Hindu beliefs, Tulsi plant is believed to bring prosperity for believers. Tulsi which is known as Holy Basil or Ocimum Tenuiflorum, its scientific name is native to the Indian
- 10/02/2016 · Tulsi can be called a holistic plant as each of its parts are unique and special having been endowed with great medical qualities. Tulsi leaves, shoot, flowers and roots, all having special